Delay The Inevitable Card Game (LD50)
A downloadable Card Game
A card game by [Jesse Freeman](https://twitter.com/jessefreeman) about avoiding embarrassing yourself in front of your friends.
We've all been in a situation where we knew it was inevitable we'd make a fool of ourselves. Now you get to relive those moments, one embarrassing match at a time.
Perform actions, match emotions, and just be silly!
Make sure to shuffle the deck first.
- Place the deck face down
- Take turns picking cards
- Do the action on the card
- Save matching emotions
- Win by having fewer pairs
A tie is broken by a player with fewer cards. Two-player games should use half the emotion pairs.
- Skip - Use to skip the next turn
- Peek - Look at the top 3 cards and reorder them
- Get - Another player has to give you a card
- Take - You can choose which card to take from another player
- Stop - Use this to stop any action
- Shuffle - Shuffle the deck before the next turn
You can only hold one action card at a time. Discard when used.
Download, print, and cut up the ld50-card-game-print-n-play.pdf or the individual files located in the Pages folder.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.